Welcome! We are glad you visited our online home.
We have resumed our regular sunday schedule of offering two worship services, one at 9:00 a.m. and the second at 10:55 a.m. with our fellowship time between services. We also provide childcare for both services, with two nursery attendants present throughout the morning.
Hear the Good News! Our celebration of the birth of Christ is coming!
Come join our Advent Evening on December 4, at 5:45.
December 8 - Alternative gift market
- Join us as we expolre ways to celebrate preparing for Christmas in a fairer, more peaceful way at the annual Alternative Gift Market (10:00am to 12:30pm)
December 15 - an afternoon of fellowship and caroling.
- 3:00 pm - A cookie exchange will take place in Fellowship Hall. Bring six dozen freshly-baked cookies and trade them for cookies baked by someone else.
- 4:00 pm - We will go caroling to the residences of some of our members, friends, and neighbors.
- 6:00 pm - The youth group will be having a Christmas gathering at youth leader Judy Cutler's home. Youth grades 6-12 are invited to join!
Christmas Eve services:
- 6:30 PM - This is our child-friendly service. Children and young people will participate in the telling of the story with our Christmas pagent.
- 9:00 pm - A service of Lessons and Carols. Our teen and adult choirs will lead the singing as the scriptures are read and the message proclaimed.
- 11:00 pm - The evening will conlude with a special jazz communion. We will share the bread and the cup and rejoice in the birth of the Savior, accompanied by the sounds of the swinging shepherds.
Check our Calendar for more upcoming events.